Project Week 52

A new year just begun and it is the time of the year to start off a new challenge! With more and more photos! Yes, I am embarking on a journey of a Week 52 project to learn and enhance my photography skills. This would definitely be a wonderful start to the new year with new pictures every week. On this project, I would posting a photograph each week for 52 weeks throughout the year. That would mark 52 photos for the whole year.

I have not set any definite themes for the Week 52 Project for this year 2015. However, I would be shooting out anything which interests me or anything which is out of my comfort zone once in a while. It would give me wonderful opportunity to try out my DSLR and its various options available.

I am going to follow the blog below for posting my weekly photos for the whole year. I can connect with other photographers and learn a new thought from them as well.


Let the odyssey begin!

Comments

Popular Posts