Week 19 - Project Week 52

Week 19 of my Project Week 52.


Some weeks are over productive! They seem to be overflowing with lots of ideas that you don't get enough time to complete them all. Last week was one of them - when a few of these mehendi designs got into my mehendi book and a few of them into my little one's hands!

This picture was initially taken for my blog The Spicy Odyssey post. But, I am loving this picture with these little hands that I decided to bring it for this week's post!

Sometimes, little things are much more prettier than bigger ones! My little one was asleep in 2 minutes by the time I started doing this. But those 5 minutes was the hardest to do when your little one is shaking and stretching and sleeping and what not! Still, one of the prettiest!

Comments

Popular Posts